Saturday 12 April 2014

Welcome Post/The Basics

So, I'd assume you're reading this that you read hockeyjerseyconcepts.com or are a friend of mine (both usually). This is my sports blog. I usually stick to hockey jersey news and concepts, but this is the place to branch out and hear my opinions on not just hockey, but NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS and other sports, with a Jets96 twist.

For those who are new, I'm Jets96. I'm an 18 year old high school student from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I love sports, and have been a hockey jersey concept artist since 2011. I began writing for HJC in August 2012, and have enjoyed being a part of the concept community.

Favourite Teams (So you can bother me about it in the comments)

NHL: Winnipeg Jets, Toronto Maple Leafs

MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays

NBA: Toronto Raptors, Phoenix Suns

NFL: Kansas City Chiefs, Arizona Cardinals

Least Favourite Teams:

NHL: New York Rangers

MLB: Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

NBA: Miami Heart, Sacramento Kings

NFL:  No teams I dislike really

This is an opinion blog! Opinions will be backed up with fact, but they are still opinions. Discussion is the key to any debate and that's what I want from you, the reader. There's no point in commenting anonymously and calling me wrong and to go die in a hole, sorry, that doesn't make you look right, it just shows your views can't hold up under the slightest criticisms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment